CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Feeling Much Better

I am feeling much better, for any who might be concerned. Other than having a stint in, that has to come out, I'm good. 

Once again I have swore off diet coke and drinking gallons of water. How long will it last? Probably not long. Time blurs rational thought.


I know that in my last post I said "Man I hate to travel", but I am going to get to go on the trip of a life time this weekend. I get to fly on a private jet to Alaska and then get on one of those really cool yellow planes with the floats for wheels and fly into one of those lakes that can only be gotten to by plane. I am so excited!
It's all fun 'til the bear eats you.
They have WiFi at the lodge, but NO cel phone service. So I can post some pictures and a note or two, but no phones. Yippee!
Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Palmer Family Blog said...

hey Mooch! I talked to Susie today and she said to look you up, so I did. Your trip sounds exciting and it looks like you have got it all together. congratulations!

you really do look older than you are though - how did that happen?

Nee

 

count hit
UK Electronic Shopping